Free Psychic Chat Online…!
It is believed that the common Zodiac chart comprises all of the 12 Zodiac signs. Of course, these 12 signs play the significant role in Astrology. In the Western Astrology, the Zodiac sign is also named the sun sign since it is determined by the position of the sun on the specific date. All of us belong to the different signs based on our dates of birth. When discovering what our sun sign is successfully, we will certainly get a glimpse of our personality traits, relationship or even health.
All of us know that we are able to find our particular Zodiac sign based on our birth date. Our Zodiac sign is supposed to be a representation of our remarkable characteristics. It is often said to indicate what type of person we are. The total of 12 Zodiac signs will provide us with a broad classification of the traits. Obviously, each sign will posses the positive aspects as well as the negative ones. Take two sun signs Virgo and Pisces as the typical examples. It is believed that people who belong to Virgo are considered to be kind, sensible and practical. The negative sides of these people is that they tend to focus on something in detail, and they will find it hard to keep their mind in peace until solving all of their problems smoothly. For those who are listed to Pisces, they are described to be compassionate, devoted and adaptable. However, it does not mean that they don’t have any dark sides. Sometimes, with their oversensitive traits, they will find it difficult to put their trust in any person, even their best friends.
Here are the names of the 12 Zodiac signs:
– Aries (March 21st – April 19th)
– Taurus (April 20th – May 20th)
– Gemini (May 21st – June 20th)
– Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd)
– Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd)
– Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd)
– Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd)
– Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st)
– Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st)
– Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th)
– Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th)
– Pisces (February 19th – March 20th)
Send this post to your friends: