In general, the Zodiac will be divided into 12 equal parts with the particular names and symbols. These 12 equal parts will be called the 12 Zodiac signs. Obviously, each person will belong to different sign based on their birth dates. For instance, people who have dates of birth between March 21st and April 19th will belong to Aries. It is believed that the masculine signs will be Aries, Leo, Libra, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Gemini while the feminine signs will be Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer, Capricorn and Virgo. Here are a brief chart of all of the 12 Zodiac signs and their dates. Don’t hesitate to use it for consultation if you have not sought for your Zodiac sign yet. If your birth date falls into one of the date ranges below, that is your sign.
– Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd)
– Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd)
– Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st)
– Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st)
– Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th)
– Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th)
– Pisces (February 19th – March 20th)
– Aries (March 21st – April 19th)
– Taurus (April 20th – May 20th)
– Gemini (May 21st – June 20th)
– Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd)
– Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd)
Discovering our Zodiac sign will help us to have a great opportunity to get a better understanding of our business situation, friendship, love life and personality traits in general. We will surely understand our role on this planet as well as make a good sense of our interactions with other individuals around the world. Once we read our horoscope frequently, it is obvious that we can take a quick peek into others’ minds, find out why they do that and know the reasons behind their motives. Believe it or not, using the horoscope is one of the best ways for us to get a glimpse of our relationship ranging from discovering some fascinating secrets about our partner to knowing the ways to win our lover’s heart.
To get more details about this topic “What are the Zodiac signs?“, you are completely able to type any kind of your questions in the box here.
Send this post to your friends: